Friday, December 12, 2008

No Ticket!

Tonight I felt like Indiana Jones during that one scene where he throws the Nazi officer off of the zeppelin for not having a ticket. I felt like that cause I was doing ticket checking tonight at work.

Also if I was going on the 45 seconds of The Day The Earth Stood Still, I would have to say that it looks like a very dull movie. Aside from the fact that fucking Kathy Lee Bates plays the fucking secretary of defense in it. As I walked out of the movie theater it was playing in she announced this and I was like "No you're fucking Annie Wilkes!" sadly I couldn't say it in the theater because after all I was working.

Right now I'm watching Zombie Strippers. I'm sure I'll write a little review about it later on.

Also movie popcorn smothered in butter and white cheddar cheese with Grolsch= fucking awesome!

No comments: